Your First Visit to RAS
What should I bring to my appointment?
Here is a list of what you will need when you visit our office.
- Family member or loved one to assist in making decisions and discuss your hearing history
- Referral from your primary care physician
- Current insurance cards
- Photo identification
- Current list of medications including dosages
- Medical records related to current condition
- List of health conditions, surgeries and/or procedures
- Payment for services, including co-payments if required
Current Specials / Promotions
Four Years of Protection
The majority of our hearing aids come with a warranty and a loss and damage policy. All of our EarQ devices come with the Secure 4-Year Warranty, which is literally the best in the business. This means that any time you come in during that four years regarding your hearing aid, services are covered!